• The short mechanical time constant makes it ideal for control operations.
• An extremely short electrical constant provides high peak torque at high speed.
• A high "theoretical" acceleration gives an extremely fast response time.
• High stall torque due to the absence of commutators bars.
• Low thermal resistance provides low working temperatures.
• High power to weight ratio, ideal for manipulator mounted motors.
• Air gap design, small diameter and short length.
• For many applications a separate position sensor is not required, the resolver can be used for deriving a position feed back signal as well as speed/current information.
XtraforsPrime, AC Servomotors
The modular construction concept is the basis for the wide range of standard models. The slotless stator design results in outstanding technical properties such as high speed, high torque, zero cogging, minimal torque ripple, high efficiency and high rigidity. Thus, these motors are perfectly suited for various demanding servo applications. The XtrapulsPac™ Drive is a compact and flexible 230 and 480V AC servo-drive with
The XtrapulsPac™ Drive is a compact and flexible 230 and 480V AC servo-drive with
outstanding capabilities. It provides functions and interfaces to cover a wide range of
single- and multi-axis applications. This drive is available for push-through, coldplate and